Wednesday, April 25, 2012

A Different Perspective

I have decided to copy an idea from a friend's blog and have occasional guest bloggers post. That being said, the following anecdote needs an introduction.

I love children. Any age. But I especially love little kids. You never know what they are going to say. Everything is fresh and real from their perspective.  They love unconditionally.  I always try to find time in my schedule to babysit...especially kids from my church.

One little girl named her baby doll "Baby Charise." Her mother is always updating me on thing Baby Charise is doing...and let me tell you, she's quite the baby doll! She bakes brownies (which I have not mastered), cleans house, is potty-trained, knows karate, and does a little bit of traveling in her spare time.

This post is about her recent trip to Disney World. Enjoy!

"I am a baby doll who likes to be doing, trying and seeing new things. My loving owner-mommy is constantly finding exciting stuff for us to be involved in. It was, of course, only natural that we travel to Disney World together.

The adventure started with a LONG road trip. If you think Georgia is a big state, you should drive through Florida. We started out on a Monday morning and drove for nearly forever.

I spent my time looking out the window. Maybe not the most exciting thing to you, but I loved it. New places. New sights. New cars.

After we got there, it was decided we'd settle into the hotel. What fun we had swimming in the big pool!

The next day, we got to see the big castle. We also got to meet TinkerBell, who we watched on TV in Peter Pan and in TinkerBell and the Great Fairy Rescue.  She was bigger in real life.

It was a busy day, for sure. But the next day was even more busy! We met Mary Poppins and went to Mickey Mouse's Playhouse, where we met Mickey and Minnie Mouse. It was a lot of fun.  Everything went by so fast. We really enjoyed our trip. One day we saw Sea World, and on another day, we saw a really big lighthouse.

It was a fun trip. I think I slept most of the way home. I can't wait for more adventures!

Baby Charise"

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment